Tuesday, April 2, 2013

#8- Beast


Ah video games... I used to be a gamer myself back in the day. I mainly stuck to some fun platformers, anything in the Tony Hawk series, and an assortment of more interesting titles *cough* "DESTROY ALL HUMANS" FOR THE PS2 *cough*.

But I grew out of that a couple years back, just as online gaming was becoming the norm with the Xbox Live being a thing and all... I do however hear fascinating tales from friends, family, and people online about how online gaming is basically young kids calling you "noobfag" and endless trolling.

But there's this thing you might be familiar with if you yourself are an online gamer (or a LoL player particularly): Brazilians suck at video games. I didn't come up with that! Just type in "brazilians video games" in Google and tell me what the suggested searches are. Why? How? Do I even need to know? People just seem to have a hard time playing with Brazilians for whatever reason.

Sadly I can't go too deep into this issue, because I'm not that big a gamer after all, but if you ever hook up the ol' PS2, I will show you what a real combo looks like son, and I'm not just talking kickflips here...

No comments:

Post a Comment